Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT)
ENT surgeons specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the ears, nose (including sinus) and throat (including voice and speech). They also treat head and neck cancers; and can perform surgical treatment for obstructive sleep apnoea.
Common conditions our ENT surgeons treat include:
- Snoring and obstructive sleep apnea (OSA)
- benign and malignant tumours of the head and neck (salivary glands, thyroid gland, parathyroid gland, tumours of the oral cavity, nasopharynx and larynx)
- Speech and swallowing disorders
- Ear problems such as hearing loss, vertigo, ear infections, tinnitus, and growths such as acoustic neuroma and cholesteatoma
- Nose and sinus disorders such as chronic sinusitis, sinus and nasal tumours, and allergic rhinitis.
- Paediatric ENT – recurrent tonsillitis, congenital deafness and ear infections
After more than 23 years in service, Timberland Medical Centre is among the leading private hospitals and medical centres in the region (Kuching, Sarawak, Borneo, Kalimantan) to specialize in Ear, Nose & Throat treatment; assisting in the healing of the sick so they may enjoy a better quality of life.
Doctors working within Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT):Dr. Wong Howe Tung
MBBS (MAL) FRCS (EDIN) National Specialist Register No : 123623 Qualifications : MBBS (University of Malaya) 1980 FRCS Edinburg (The…Dr. Tang Ing Ping
MD(UNIMAS) MS (ORL-HNS, UM) National Specialist Register No : 130317 Qualifications : Doctor of Medicine at Universiti Malaysia Sarawak Degree of…Dr. Ee Yuin Su
BSc MedSc(Hons) (UPM) M.D. (UPM) M Surg ORL-HNS (UKM) National Specialist Register No : 129456 Qualifications : M.D. (Universiti Putra Malaysia)…